Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to your survival and growth!
Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business – before they become an issue
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause.
Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your professional bookkeepers.
Recognising the difference between profit and cash and the impact improving your Cash Conversion Cycle will have on your business is essential to managing and growing any business.
So What’s involved?
If you require a Cashflow Forecast because your bank manager has requested one following an application for finance, we can create one for you. However, this service is fundamental as every business owner needs an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making.
There are two service options. Both include the completion of a Cashflow Forecast and the inputting of your Cashflow Forecast into your accounting or reporting software.
Service one: A Cashflow Forecast. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast and a one hour Cashflow Forecast Review to discuss and finalise the Forecast.
Service two: Cashflow Management Coaching. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast along with a three hour Cashflow Management Coaching session to:
- Discuss and finalise the Cashflow Forecast
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
This initial session is followed by four quarterly accountability coaching sessions ensuring you:
- Put in place essential cashflow management strategies
- Achieve your cashflow improvement goals
Benefits of Cashflow Management
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improved communication and stronger relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gain an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Ability to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Learn to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improved business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drive your business to achieving your goals in a controlled and managed way